Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where to go on our honeymoon?

I know it's a little early to talk about honeymoon. But, it's one of the most exciting thing of all these whole wedding preparation stuffs. Actually, it's part of my travel plan for a year ahead. I wrote this a while ago, and has been posted on my other blog here.
 picture courtesy of http://groomsadvice.com/



  • Honeymoon - March 2012
Actually, I still have NO CLUE where we'll be going for our honeymoon. I have so many places on my mind. Like one day I want to go to Bali for honeymoon, but stay in a nice-expensive resort. But then I changed my mind. I want to travel to Turkey. Then, I think I want to travel to few places: Komodo Island, Manado, and Bali. Another day, again I changed my mind, I think it's better if we just go UMROH for our honeymoon. And what stays on my mind recently is Maldives. Hahaha, I know. This is what we called LABIL. Boyfie, come on just tell me the budget, then I could make a real plan here :D


Istanbul City

Cappadocia, Turkey

Ephesus, Turkey

The Blue Mosque
Pamukkale, Turkey
Masjidil Haram

Masjid Al Nabawi
Royal Santrian Nusa Dua

Royal Santrian Nusa Dua

Royal Santrian Nusa Dua
Pink Beach, Komodo Island

Bunaken, Manado
White Sandy Beach and Blue Crystal Water, Maldives

Over Water Villas, Maldives
 pictures courtesy of google.com and trip advisor (too many sources, I can't remember)

Well, I really can't wait to make a real plan. But all definitely depends on B-U-D-G-E-T. The more I think about it, the more I want it to be happened soon!! Looks like it will be fun, planning a vacation to a nice place, with a nice hotel too, of course. Dear time, could you please fast forward to honeymoon time? :D

1 comment:

  1. Ninta....Turkey keren abis!!!Gw travelling ksana ama pacar Agustus kmrn dan sampe akhirnya memutuskan untuk ga usah honeymoon abis merit karena duit habis dipake travelling kmrn itu selama 3 minggu dan puas banget!Berhubung merit gw di Bali jadinya gw honeymoon di Bali sajah hemat sekalian...wakaka...
    Tempat clear water kaya Maldives juga ada di Turkey...=)

    ReplyDelete